We had a pretty nice weekend despite the fact that Long was on call. He was really busy Friday morning and after the delivery we thought there wouldn't be much action. Right as we sat down to watch a movie on Friday night he was called into the hospital to deliver another baby. Women seem to go into labor all at once.


Noah loves his daddy!

Owen noticed he and Isaac matched so he insisted on taking a picture.

Can't get them to smile at the same time, so I cut Owen off of this one.


My husband is the best cook! He cooks and I bake...a perfect pair. Sunday night was barbeque pizza, fruit, and salad. It was GREAT!

I gave the boys a bath before dinner but regretted it after Noah rubbed the pizza in his hair. So much for being efficient with my time (Long cooked while I did baths)


Long acting silly.

The talented, smart, handsome cook!
No comments:
Post a Comment