Monday, July 20, 2009
God Wants Me to Be Helpful
I remember when I was a little girl lining up my dolls in the hallway and passing out worksheets (my mom use to be a teacher and gave me materials for "school") to my "students." Well...today I had flashbacks as we learned that God wants us to be helpful. It was fun to sing, learn and show my children how to be helpful to me, each other and friends. After we did our lesson the boys helped me clean windows. Isaac watched but I know he'll join them soon enough.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Great idea...my windows need some help & my boys need to learn more chores! The only one they do right now besides clean up toys is emptying the silverware from the dishwasher. I may have to add in window cleaning : )
Torie, you should have them clean the windows. Can you guess their favorite part about it though? Spraying! So, I have to make sure I keep saying, "wipe it off."
They look good though.
Lindsay
Post a Comment