Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun and Creative Boys

Motherhood is hard work and not many would argue with that, but there are exciting times when raising little boys that I would never want to miss. First, Owen and Noah are both in love with little Isaac and always ask to hold him and take a picture. I enjoy watching Owen experience being a big brother for the second time. He REALLY loves Isaac and is so precious with him. Below is the evidence of his sweetness toward his youngest brother:



An exciting thing I witnessed in the Hoang House today was the creativity of my boys. Not having a TV in our house sure makes these guys come up with fun things to do with their time. They took the race car track and bent it in such a way that when the cars were released they would fly off and "crash". It was so fun to watch them.


Never a dull moment around here!

No comments: