Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation Pictures




We're home and ended up staying longer than expected but it was all wonderful. Of course any vacation with little ones is pretty exhausting but we had a great time! First, we headed to Greenville, SC and stayed in a nice hotel located downtwon. That evening we walked around and had a fun dinner outside. The next day we went to the Greenville zoo and that was actually our 7 year anniversary celebration! It was a wonderful family day, full of hopes and dreams for our future. During our time in Greenville Long interviewed at 3 different practices. We're praying about God moving us there after residency so we were stuck in the future for a few days. Now back to reality! But, before going home we headed to Meemaw and Pawpaw's house, 90 minutes away in North Georgia. Unfortunately, my camera was about to die so I didn't get any pics with them, just of the boys on their golf cart. Glad to be home but getting back into a routine is challenging. Long is starting a difficult month so I must change my thoughts from complaining to grateful.




















































1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Glad to connect Lindsey! I'm glad you enjoyed Greenville-I'm just sorry we couldn't meet! Maybe next time. Let us know how we can help with adoption or Greenville :)