Friday, August 7, 2009
Tanglewood Park Picnic
Last night we went to Tanglewood Park for a dinner picnic. The boys don't have a place to ride bikes at our house so we have to take them somewhere. They had a wonderful time running around, riding and taking bites of dinner here and there. Other than the mosquitos it was lovely. The park is beautiful and a fun place to go anytime of the year. People are really friendly so we usually strike up conversations with others too. The Christmas lights are very poplular at Tanglewood and we'll be sure to go this year as a family of five. Last year I was big and pregnant. We had a fun evening together and the key word is together. So happy when daddy is home with us for dinner. I don't think I'll ever take his time with us for granted.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment