Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Childhood and Summer

We haven't gone outside much lately because of the heat and with three children that is impossible for me. When the weather gets cooler we look forward to running at the park and baseball field. But, for now we are enjoying summer days indoors. My boys LOVE crafts and without a tv I'm forced to entertain them. Of course we have videos and I do use them. They can only play freely for so long and then they ask me to do a "project." It is so cute how Noah runs up to me asking for a "project." So, here they are with their Thomas the Train projects. We cut them and pasted them together. Check out this website for easy craft ideas http://www.dltk-teach.com/



Summer and childhood would not be special without the occasional ice cream sandwich









This little guy just takes everything in and is along for the ride. Pretty soon he'll join in all the fun!




1 comment:

Kristi J said...

I'm with ya...the heat is too much..I'm a fall and spring girl myself :) cute pics, kj