Friday, August 7, 2009

Playgroup BounceU and God Wants Us To Be Thankful

RSA (Resident Spouse Association) has many different playgroups. My friend, Christy is part of this group and invited us to BounceU today. Noah was a little shy at first but Owen jumped right in. It is always a challenge for me to go by myself with 3 little ones. Some days I'm up for it and other days we spend our time at home. But, today was a great time to meet other women who are married to doctors. We share a bond that really others can't understand. It feels like a breath of fresh air and I met a wonderful new friend who has 2 little boys Owen and Noah's age.
Owen, the protective brother excited to see what the place is all about.
Owen jumped right in


Noah was too overwhelmed by all the crazy kids. He is my sweet, tender child that likes to stay out of the spotlight sometimes. But, by the end of our time my friend, Christy had him in there with her.








God wants us to be thankful in all things. The boys colored and cut out praying hands and we talked about what we are thankful for. After discussing these things we prayed and thanked God for all the gifts we have. Later that evening we were going out to dinner. Owen asked where we were going. I said, "wait and see (knowing he'd have an opinion)." He said, "I'll see and be thankful for it." I had a huge smile on my face and said, "That's right, Owen." These lessons are so easy and are very helpful in teaching Godly characteristcs. I highly recommend these books.














No comments: