Saturday, August 15, 2009

Matthew 25:35-36


For I was hungry, while you had all you needed. I was thirsty, but you drank BOTTLED water. I was a stranger, and you wanted me DEPORTED. I needed clothes, but you needed MORE clothes. I was sick, and you pointed out the BEHAVIORS that led to my sickness. I was in prison, and you said I was getting what I DESERVED.
- Richard Sterns, The Hole in Our Gospel
Oh how I need to hear this, to be reminded of the Gospel in such a way that hits the deepest part of my soul. I'm so selfish, caught up in the ways of this world. I need to hear His heart and fearlessly follow Him.
To learn more about the little ones in the picture and see how they are progressing check out http://www.livesayhaiti.blogspot.com/
Matthew 25:35-36
For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.'

No comments: