Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soakin Up the Sun and Isaac is 7 months old

What a great day we've had (so far). I'm sure this afternoon will include a meltdown or two but this morning was fun. We started the day bright and early with Isaac spending time with daddy as he checked on his patient in the hospital (via laptop). Then Owen and Noah stood at the window to say bye to daddy. After that we played outside, read books, the boys played the usual cars and trains. Then for lunch we decided to sit at our picnic table. The weather was perfect and we are enjoying the North Carolina temperatures. After lunch the boys had nap/quiet time and I snapped a few pictures of Isaac, realizing he is 7 months old! Time slow down...PLEASE. Isaac is pure joy and everything good. He is easy going, happy, "talkative", joyful, sweet and cuddly. I'm so thankful for the gift of a third son. I wouldn't trade him for the most beautiful girl in the world!




































No comments: